License: Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
本文出自 Suzf Blog。 如未注明，均为 SUZF.NET 原创。
Here I go with solution.
- Login to DB.
- run command
show full processlist;
- Here you will get the process id with status and Query it self which causing the problem of hanging database.
- Now select the process id and run command
- Now that point you kill that process.
Sometime that is not enough to kill each process manually. So, for that we've to go with some sort of trick. here I go with that trick:
- Login to MySql
- run that query
Select concat('KILL ',id,';') from information_schema.processlist where user='user';
- This will print all the process with KILL command.
- Copy all the query result, manipulate them and remove pipe
|sign and paste all again into the query console. HIT ENTER. BooM its done.