# /opt/couchbase/var/lib/couchbase/logs/info.log [ns_server:warn,2016-08-15T13:47:59.536+08:00,[email protected]:dist_manager<0.129.0>:dist_manager:wait_for_address:121]Cannot listen on address `cb1.suzf.net`: eaddrnotavail [ns_server:info,2016-08-15T13:47:59.536+08:00,[email protected]:dist_manager<0.129.0>:dist_manager:wait_for_address:125]Configured address `cb1.suzf.net` seems to be invalid. Giving OS a chance to bring it up. [ns_server:error,2016-08-15T13:48:00.537+08:00,[email protected]:dist_manager<0.129.0>:dist_manager:init:178]Configured address `cb1.suzf.net` seems to be invalid. Will refuse to start for safety reasons.看起来是说主机名称 cb.suzf.net 无效，以至于服务 无法正常启动。 O 想起来了， 曾经修改过 /etc/hosts 记录
#grep cb /etc/hosts 172.16.9.10 cb1.suzf.net 172.16.9.20 cb2.suzf.net而当前的IP为
#ifconfig eth1|grep 'inet addr' inet addr:172.16.9.11 Bcast:172.16.9.255 Mask:255.255.255.0下面来更正 hosts 记录
#grep cb /etc/hosts 172.16.9.11 cb1.suzf.net 172.16.9.20 cb2.suzf.netIt worked.
There are several ways you can provide hostnames:
- When installing a Couchbase Server on a machine.
- When adding a node to an existing cluster for an online upgrade.
- Using a REST API call.
Provide the hostname and port for the node and administrative credentials for the cluster. The value you provide for hostname must be a valid hostname for the node. Possible errors that can occur:
- Could not resolve the host name. The host name you provide as a parameter does not resolve to a IP address.
- Could not listen. The host name resolves to an IP address, but no network connection exists for the address.
- Could not rename the node because name was fixed at server start-up.
- Could not save address after rename.
- Requested name host name is not allowed. Invalid host name provided.
- Renaming is disallowed for nodes that are already part of a cluster.